ACCOUNTING WORK EXPERIENCE TRAINING
We provide our candidates with high quality training and an opportunity of development
HOW WE HELP
Our accounting work experience training is geared to provide you with the necessary practical skills to complement your educational courses or qualifications and enhance your employment skills.
We have carefully structured each of our accountancy training programs in order for each candidate to get the best of skills needed to complement their current knowledge and experience and get into an accounting job in the current employment market.
We provide our candidates with high quality accountancy training and an opportunity of development.
These practical skills have been designed to enhance candidate’s knowledge and to make a visible connection between classroom learning and the accounting work environment.
These training programs are relevant for:
- Individuals with no practical experience
- Individuals who have practical experience but not in the UK
- Individuals new to computerised accounting
- Individuals new to accounting
- Individuals with only basic accounting knowledge
- Individuals who have not been solely involved in preparing accounts from source documents
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Certification on courses
- References attainable from the firm
- Gain hands on experience to complement your educational qualifications
- Free after-training support and advice
- Develop employment skills while you study
- Develop management skills as you will be in charge of a small team
- Interviewing techniques and skills to gain
- Opportunity for work placement
TRAINING SESSIONS WE OFFER
- MS Excel Spreadsheet
- 12 Months Online
- Management Accounting Training
- 1 week in house
- SAGE Payroll
- 12 week online course
- Sage 50 Accounts
- 12 months online
- Accounting Work Experience
- 3 – 12 Months in house
- Advanced Career Package
- 12 Months
- Work experience for up to 6 months
- You can become a team member and manager over time
- Opportunity to manage other trainees and develop management skills
- Management & supervision opportunity
Each training session is delivered on our state of the art learning hub and is structured around a flexible and friendly environment, which gives people the opportunity to learn freely and ask as many questions as they like.
Send us an e-mail for advice on the best combination of trainings that will suit your specific needs.