A LITTLE ABOUT US
Finding a reliable Accountant is a big deal.
Thank goodness you found us.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE
Royal Accounts is a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in Glasgow rendering a range of accounting and bookkeeping services to small to medium sized businesses across the UK.
Our services include bookkeeping, accounting, taxation, payroll, financial planning, financial outsourcing, company formation, business plans and business consultancy.
With the skills we possess, our expertise is particularly helpful to individuals, owner-managed businesses and small to medium sized companies.
There are a number of ways in which we can help you and our specialist services can provide valuable support in the day-to-day running of your business.
Whatever your needs, you will receive an unmatched level of service. We have a commitment to excellence and development.
We render an efficient and friendly service to all our clients and we pride ourselves in meeting excellent customer satisfaction. This is evident in the testimonials we receive from our clients.
We provide a cost-effective, high value package to meet all your financial needs. We work hard to deliver a timely, individual solution and to offer advice on how to improve your organisational systems.
If you would like to take advantage of a free consultation to discuss your needs, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
WHY USE ROYAL ACCOUNTS
1. Knowing that every business and company is different, we deal with each client on an individual basis and we focus on our customers’ satisfaction.
2. We render an efficient and effective accounting service and we give our clients valuable, professional advice.
3. We are able to deal with your bookkeeping, accounting, payroll and taxation services; all in one; leaving Directors with spare time to deal with operational issues.
4. We offer a free initial consultancy session to our new clients.
5. We offer optional fee arrangements and payment terms, and we let you select whichever is most suitable for you.
6. Your accounts and other jobs will be assigned to a highly experienced ACCA qualified Accountant.
7. We will prepare your accounts promptly, in accordance with an agreed timetable, and we respond to enquiries promptly.
8. We uphold confidentiality and good practice.
9. We value our clients’ recommendations and we reward them for this.
10. We work closely with all our clients and we build a long lasting relationship with you.